HOW TO CALL THE POLICE....
WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

當您老到行動遲緩時,要如何報警!

George Phillips , an elderly man, from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

住在密西西比州的喬治菲力浦是個年長的人,晚上都很早上床,有天晚上他的老婆說從臥室的窗外,看到花園棚架的燈光亮起,於是喬治起來關上室內的燈光,看到好像有人在棚架下偷東西。

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

當他打電話報警時,對方問他:有人在你房內嗎?

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

他說:「沒有」,但有人進人我花園棚架內偷東西。

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

警方值班人員說:「所有巡邏人員都很忙,當警員經過時,會順道去看一下。」

George said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

喬治說:「好!」他掛上電話後數了30下。

Then he phoned the police again.

然後再打電話給警方。

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed.

「喂!我是幾秒前打電話報案說有小偷在我家棚架下偷東西的人。

Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and he hung up.

好了,你們不用擔心了,因為剛才我已開槍射殺了他們。」然後掛上電話。

In five minutes,
不到5鐘,

six Police Cars,
來了6輛警車,

a SWAT Team,
一個突擊隊

a Police Dog,
一隻警犬

Fire Truck,
消防車

a Paramedic, and an
鑑識人員和

Ambulance showed up at the residence,
一輛救護車在旁待命,

and caught the burglars red-handed.
並當場逮了竊賊。

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"
一名警官對喬治說:我想你說你射殺了歹徒!

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
喬治說:我想你說沒有人有空過來!

I LOVE IT! Don't mess with old people.
我喜歡它!別忽視老人



創作者介紹
創作者 麗思 的頭像
麗思

麗思的部落格

麗思 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()


留言列表 (1)

發表留言
  • 阿文哥
  • <span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:新細明體;">真的太厲害了!</span>