影音連結  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGapPdprANc&eurl=http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!MyvagaiBHUXwAUWG_UW6/article?mid=2894&prev=2902&next=2881&l=a&fid=9


一早就收到Joseph寄來的好歌


跟大家分享 謝謝Joseph


Seven Daffodils《七朵水仙花》-------- Brother Four 原唱

I may not have a mansion.
或許我沒能有城堡豪宅
I haven’t any land.
也沒有任何地產
Not even a paper dollar to crinkle in my hand.
甚至沒有一張可以曲捲握在手中的美金大鈔
But I can show you mornings on a thousand hills.
但我可以帶妳到群山之顛去欣賞清晨美景
And kiss you and give you seven daffodils.
親吻著妳並送給妳七朵水仙花

I do not have a fortune to buy you pretty things.
我沒能有好機運來為妳添購美麗的妝扮
But I can weave you moonbeams for necklaces and rings.
但我可以在月光下為妳編織項鍊和戒指
And I can show you mornings on a thousand hills.
可以帶妳到群山之顛去欣賞清晨美景
And kiss you and give you seven daffodils.
親吻著妳並送給妳七朵水仙花

Seven golden daffodils are shining in the sun
七朵金黃色的水仙花在陽光下璀璨閃耀
To light our way to evening when our day is done.
在日落西山後,照亮著我們的歸途
And I will give you music and a crust of bread.
我會為妳奏起音樂並帶給妳一片麵包
A pillow of piny boughs to rest your head.
以松枝作枕,讓妳好好休息



創作者介紹

麗思的部落格

麗思 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()


留言列表 (2)

發表留言